I think it’s a wonderful thing to pass our appreciation along to those we love. And hey, there’s no better way to do this than by writing a personalized letter. At least in that sense, you can think about what you say before you say them!
To the Love of My Life,
I’m writing this letter because I want to tell the world just how lucky I feel to have found my perfect mate. Also, because we’ve had very little time together over the last two months due to your wandering about all over the place, trying to make a living for your little family.
I feel like the luckiest gal in the world, because I found the love of my life. I get the same butterflies in my stomach whenever I see you calling me, just like I did when we first started dating 8 years ago.
I’d like to thank you for accepting me into your life and loving me like nobody else has ever loved me before. I’d like to thank you for
- understanding my mistakes and making compromises, where I know most people wouldn’t even consider it.
- taking care of us and for being a great husband and dad to our little guy.
- always considering my feelings when I’m being most unreasonable.
- letting me scream when I need to scream
- letting me act like a brat when I need to act like one
- helping me see things in a different light and most often the good in situations, when I can’t see it for myself
- supporting my business ventures, no matter how crazy they sound
- all the wonderful new computer equipment you bought me with the money you were going to use for your own much needed “stuff”
- always thinking of me before you help yourself
- making me laugh whenever I cry
- being my friend …
I see many relationships that sound too good to be true, but eventually turn out to be the complete opposite. Ours is absolutely NOT that way and I know this because we have been through so much together, yet we are still so madly in love. Anything and everything we experience as a couple brings us closer together. We aren’t blessed with high wealth, but we are blessed with happiness. We are blessed with the most unconditional love any two people can ever have. And with that, I have more than I could ever ask for.
Now it’s just two more sleeps before you’re finally able to spend some good family time with us. Can’t wait!
Loving you always,