We are here for YOU! voiceBoks™ is created by parents for parents. We all have personal experiences of parenthood, but also love to relate with others who go through similar or unique situations. Come and share these experiences with our readers. We’d love to hear about any stories, tips, and information you’re willing to share!
How to get your post successfully published:
1. Submit your post in word doc format to editors@voiceBoks.com with your Author Bio and contact information. If approved, you will be authorized a contributor username and password in which you will be allowed to modify and create future posts.
2. Once your account has been approved, feel free to submit a post with the following information applied:
✓ You must publish content that is not a duplicate of any other content. It must be unique and not published anywhere else on the web. Remember that republishing a duplicate content will hurt your search engine optimization!
✓ Limit your posts to 3 sentences (maximum) for each paragraph. This makes it easier on the eyes of our readers, thereby giving your post a higher chance of getting completely read!
✓ Your post should be at least 300 words long to a maximum of 2,000 words long.
✓ Include no more than 3 RELEVANT links to your blog posts. Affiliate links are not allowed.
✓ Remember that engagement will help you, as a blogger, gain more exposure if your audience sees you as an active contributor. Please remember to comment on your posts when you receive them.
Contribute a Post Now
Now, are you ready to submit? Go ahead and write to editors at voiceBoks.com Be sure to:
- Include the title you wish to write about (limit 60 characters for title)
- Include a short, one paragraph bio
- When you can have your post submitted
Please hang tight. We hope to be able to make you a featured writer for voiceBoks™.