Being a parent is so special. With all the surprises on a daily basis, it’s a wonder we all still find a way to stay sane! Well, for most of us, we do it through laughter. Here are some of the funniest parenting posts that will surely send you laughing because, well … some of them are pretty relatable!
- If we could all just have the royal treatment
- The archenemies
- Improvising as a parent
- Feeling like [email protected]!
- When it’s time to tell your kid to unplug
- When you’re just way too busy
- When kids bring your homework home
- When you know your kids are doing alright
- Random acts of kindness can start in the morning
- The money saver
- How to maintain a messy house
- Your expectations as a parent – SHOT!
- Before, during and after your hair salon experience
- Work that body while you laundry
- When your kid tells you something nice
- As long as the kids don’t fight …
- Your guilty pleasure
- When mom’s taking a while to get to the door
- Family … when can’t live with them and can live without them
- Only at bedtime!
- When you’re late. again.
- Balance in parenthood
- Best of the weekends
- Getting the hang of it
What would you add to the list?” ~ Modern Mom Problems
#momlife #parenting #ineedamaid #oraonewaytickettomars ~ Five Oclock Mommy
“If you have a home with stairs, your washer and dryer are in the basement, then you totally feel me on this one!” ~ Mama’s Doody
by Paige Kellerman, Author-Humorist
How much did you laugh there? How many of these funny parents do you already follow?