I’m a mom of one little boy. So you could say that I’m learning as I go through every stage! It’s all exciting, sometimes overwhelming, but mostly fun-loving! I love being a mom more than anything in the world, but I must admit that it can be trying and very challenging at times. He makes my world go round, but I can honestly say (with a whole lot of guilt) that I never mind having time for myself!
Just like most moms, I feel as if my son is growing up too fast! So I’m a full-blown stay-at-home mom who is determined not to miss a thing!
I’m an average mom, trying to get the most out of this thing called parenthood. I’m nobody special, but to my little boy, I’m the most amazing person in the world. So I would like to be that for as long as I could possibly be … or at least until he’s old enough to know better!
What’s voiceBoks® all about?
voiceBoks® is my other baby and has been so for at least 9 years now. It started as a community of bloggers in 2009 until I decided to turn it into a simple, clean, online area for parents to read posts from other parents and experts who have first-hand experiences in a true blue family environment with kids! Now I, along with these special parent contributors post our genuine thoughts about parenthood, everyday experiences and just a few of our favorite things!
Click here >> if you’d like to view the latest posts written by me!
Would you like to be a voiceBoks® contributor?
Here, you will find tons of posts written by me, but if you’re a parent and have something truly interesting to share, we are also open to your contributing posts as well! Here’s what is needed to be considered as a contributor:
- a short paragraph about YOU
- at least 2 profile images (no blog logos please)
- links to your social profiles and/or blog
- at least 2 topics you would like published for consideration
All 4 items MUST be included in order to be considered. Please email the above information to:
Post approval requirements
Please note that we are better able to speed up the status of your submitted posts when the following guidelines are met:
- post must be original (never published elsewhere)
- post must have a minimum of 500 words
- must include at least 2 of your own images
- may include a maximum of 5 relevant keywords
- outbound links MUST be limited to 2 and MUST be relevant to post
- paragraphs have no more than 4 sentences each
- sentences must not exceed 20 words
Thank you and we always look forward to hearing and/or getting to know you!