10 Dads Sharing Some of Their Best Parenting Moments on Twitter
It’s common for moms to stay home and spend more time with the kids than dads, but it doesn’t mean dads love their children any less! Some dads are completely in love with their kids and absolutely enjoy their times together.
What do dads on Twitter have in common? They have the ability to share one or two liners of parenthood joys with mixed moments of sweet and salty and splashes of testosterone! Check out these dads as they share their tidbits of parenting fun with us!
— Josh Campbell (@jlcampbell1991) October 16, 2017
— Jon Moses (@jonmosesvocals) October 15, 2017
— Casey (@CoachCSquared) October 12, 2017
Which one was your favorite?
- 10 Ridiculously Funny Dads Who Stood Out in July
- Dads Are Hilarious! Just Check out the Funniest June 2017 Dad Tweets!
- Narcissistic Parenting
- 8 Great Ways for Parents to Help Children Build a Positive Self-Image
- Top 5 Reasons Women Find Dads with Kids Sexy
- How Moms Can Help Dads Bond With Their Babies
- This Dad’s Debates Goes Something Like This …
- “Just wait until your father gets home!”
The admin section is moderated by various people from voiceBoks but overseen by either Lexie Lane or Becky McNeer. So if you have any major issues, please feel free to take it up with them.
Last update on 2018-03-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API