What You Need to Know About Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding is a wonderful beginning with your baby. Yet, with so many resources one can get overloaded, and lost as to what to do.
Realize that all this is info is out there to help you succeed in breastfeeding, but the key is determination. Having a complete commitment to the task at hand.
Gain all the knowledge of breastfeeding that you can and then when the day comes to implement it, use that knowledge to find what works with you. Relax and learn with your baby. Use the knowledge and if it works, go with it.
Some helpful positions
- Cradle Hold
- Cross-cradle Hold
- Football Hold
- Lying down hold
A very important tip is the latch. When your baby has a good latch mostly likely there won’t be much pain, if any, and milk will flow well.
No matter what, have a good latch! This is an essential part of breastfeeding.
Some holds may not be from the books. If it works do it.
Always remember not to be afraid to ask for help!
- What to Do If Your Family, Friends, and Co-workers Don’t Support Breastfeeding?
- How to Get a Breast Fed Baby to Start Using a Bottle
- How to Make Breastfeeding Easier For New Moms
- 12 Things New Moms May Not Know About Breastfeeding
- The Untold Story of the Bottle Feeding Mama
- 10 Baby Products You Can Go Without
- The Hot, the Spicy, and Foods to Avoid While Nursing
- How to Become a Successful Supermom
I am a homemaker. Mommy to 2 adorable boys, married to my best friend. Slowly making this new home we moved into our own. :)
I enjoy playing video games (mostly World of Warcraft), researching various things, learning ways to tweak my blog design, .. boy when I started to think of things I enjoy it's like wow do I do much else besides sit at my computer for all my enjoyment? haha Recently I have been enjoying cooking. I do like to read to! AWAY from the computer! ;)
Last update on 2018-03-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API