We are here for YOU! voiceBoks® is created by parents for parents. We all have personal experiences of parenthood, but we also love knowing when we’re not only on a matter. Come and share these experiences with our readers. We’d love to hear about any stories, tips, and information you’re willing to share!
How to get your post successfully published:
1. Submit your post in word doc format to [email protected] with your Author Bio, at least TWO profile images(logo is not allowed) and contact information. If approved, you will be authorized a contributor username and password in which you will be allowed to modify and create future posts.
2. Once your account has been approved, feel free to submit a post with the following information applied:
✓ You must publish content that is not a duplicate of any other content. It must be unique and not published anywhere else on the web. Remember that republishing a duplicate content will hurt your search engine optimization!
✓ Limit your posts to 3 sentences (maximum) for each paragraph. This makes it easier on the eyes of our readers, thereby giving your post a higher chance of getting completely read!
✓ Your post should be at least 300 words long to a maximum of 2,000 words long.
✓ Include no more than 3 RELEVANT links to your blog posts. Affiliate links are not allowed.
✓ Remember that engagement will help you, as a blogger, gain more exposure if your audience sees you as an active contributor. Please remember to comment on your posts when you receive them.
Contribute a Post Now
Now, are you ready to submit? Go ahead and write to editors at voiceBoks.com Be sure to:
- Include the title you wish to write about (limit 60 characters for title)
- Include a short, one paragraph bio
- When you can have your post submitted
Please hang tight. We hope to be able to make you a featured writer for voiceBoks™.